ANNOUNCEMENTS for 26th, 27th and 28th September 2014
September 25, 2014
- We welcome Rev. Fr. Peter Ronald Saldana Eugenio who has been appointed as the new Asst. Parish Priest by Bishop Camillo Ballin. We wish him a fruitful Ministry in our Sacred Heart Parish.
- The First Friday Holy Hour will be held on 3rd October at 4.15 pm in the Sacred Heart Church.
- The Feast of St. Francis of Assisi, founder of the Franciscan Capuchin order, will be con-celebrated on Monday, 6th October at 6.00 pm mass.
- October being the Rosary month, the rosary will be prayed at the Grotto daily. For more details, please refer to the Parish Notice Board.
- LIGHTHOUSE 2014 - a three days Youth Retreat will be conducted for all the Youth of our Parish (AGE: 18 years and above), during the Eid holidays from Saturday, 4th October to Monday, 6th October from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm in Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium. Forms will be available at the Jesus Youth Helpdesk. There will be a registration fee of BD. 2/- per person, inclusive of lunch. Kindly submit the duly completed application forms before 2nd October.
- The Lectors of our parish, will be celebrating the feast of their Patron, Saint Jerome on Tuesday, 30th September during the 6.00 pm mass. The new lectors will be installed during this mass and the existing lectors will be renewing their commitment.
- Malayalam retreat led by Dr. John D. will take place from Saturday, 4th October to Monday, 6th October. For more details, please refer to the Parish Notice Board.
- There will be a “2000 Hail Mary” Prayer Devotion on Saturday, 4th October from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm in the St. Claire Audio Video room. All parishioners are welcome to join in this powerful Intercessory Prayer conducted by the Legion of Mary.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FRIDAY 7.30 AM MASS ONLY
- The Catechism teachers training course will begin today from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon in the St. Clare Audio Video room.
A Souvenir Booklet, to mark the Diamond Jubilee of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church (75 years) will be released at the Closing Ceremony on Friday, 21st November.
All Parishioners are requested to participate by giving Articles with photographs of the past years along with your contributions. Kindly also solicit Advertisements to be printed in this "Historical Jubilee Booklet"
For Advertisement rates and any other information, kindly refer to the Parish Notice Board OR contact Parish group members stationed at the Kinder Garten Block and in the Church Compound after each Mass.
We thank you for your continued support and generosity.
Fr. Uldarico Camus, OFM Cap.