ANNOUNCEMENTS for 10th, 11th and 12th October 2014
October 09, 2014
- Dear parishioners, Rev. Fr. Uldarico Camus will be shortly returning to his home province in the Philippines. On Friday, 31st October our Bishop Camillo will be installing Fr. Freddy D’ Souza as our new parish priest at the 5.30 pm con-celebrated high mass.
- Our Asst. Parish Priests, Rev. Fr. Maroun will be celebrating his birthday on Wednesday, 15th October and Rev. Fr. Freddy will be celebrating his birthday on Sunday, 19th October. Please pray for their intentions.
- Mission Sunday will be celebrated, on Sunday, 19th October. The collection made on this day, will be sent to our Bishop, for Mission works. Our Holy Father encourages us to take active part by praying for the missionaries and extending support, through our contributions.
- As a part of the Diamond Jubilee Celebration, the Cultural and Sports Committee is organizing an Essay competition themed on the Sacred Heart Church. The Competition is open to all ages and the essay should be between 250 – 300 words and sent by email in Word or PDF format as an attachment to email@example.com not later than 20th October.
- Dear Parishioners, hereafter from 1st November onwards, the Friday regular 7.30 am obligation mass will take place at 7.00 am and the 10.15 am obligation mass will be at 10.30 am.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ONLY
- The Deepening of the Catholic Faith Session will be held tomorrow Saturday, 11th October at 7.30 pm in Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium.
A Souvenir Booklet, to mark the Diamond Jubilee of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church (75 years) will be released at the Closing Ceremony on Friday, 21st November.
All Parishioners are requested to participate by giving Articles with photographs of the past years along with your contributions. Kindly also solicit Advertisements to be printed in this "Historical Jubilee Booklet".
For Advertisement rates and any other information, please refer to the Parish Notice Board OR contact Parish group members stationed at the Kinder Garten Block and in the Church Compound after each Mass.
We thank you for your continued support and generosity.
Fr. Uldarico Camus, OFM Cap.